1. Spending a glorious March weekend at Lulworth Cove with Mr. M.
A steep descent
We climbed all the way to the top
And down the other side (and back up again)
Lulworth Cove at sunset
I hope the pictures give you some idea of why the Southwest Coast is a World Heritage Site and named in Lonely Planet's Top Ten adventures.
2. Overhearing a boy on a school trip to Durdle Door say, 'But I've already seen it on Google.' How the world is changing, my friends.
3. Turning 40 and having the best 80s party ever with my family and friends.
Me and my nephew, Charlie
4. Getting up close and personal with the Doctor and Amy Pond.
Oh, alright. They were lookalikes.
5. My own Beaker.
6. Deciding to release two eBooks short story collections in 2013. You'll have to call back on January 7th for the first cover reveal.
7. Finding a cover artist for both eBooks. Thank you, Ida.
8. Launching my new weekly guest post for Speculative Fiction Writers.
9. Completing NaNoWriMo for the second time.
10. Becoming the holder of one the blogging communities biggest secrets - what does Alex J. Cavanaugh look like? I know. Chuckle.
So, there you are. In truth, there were more than ten I could talk about. But that would make for a very long blog post.
Here's to 2013, my friends!